Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
UKS offers 2 years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) approved by ACITE & DTE with specialization in Marketing, Finance and HR. Get onboard to the best Institute offering PGDM Courses in Mumbai
The course has been designed with the following objectives
- Prepare the students for good placement & to be successful professionals
- Overall development of personality- Physical, Mental & Spiritual
- To provide a strong Business Management orientation to students focusing on enhancing :
- Ability & Will to Create
- Ability & Will to Plan
- Ability & Will to Act
- Ability & Will to Lead
Unique learning systems
To achieve the above objectives, we will be using some of the unique learning systems.
- Classroom learning through different simulations like – Cases & Case-lets, discussions, Role Plays, Business Games, Compulsory workshops and seminars, Quiz, Field work, Project Study & discussions, Round table with senior professionals to ensure that we provide the best PGDM Courses in Mumbai.
- Students will have 4 days of classroom sessions & 2 days of handson learning in organizations in a week.
- We will have tie-ups with foreign universities for knowledge sharing, affiliations, student exchange and Faculty exchange programs.
- Students will be mentored by experts from the field & also by the faculty members.
- Video conferring with expert professors.
- Research project work during vacations.
- Compulsory Research Project.
- Compulsory workshops, Guest Lectures & Seminars.
The course contents are designed by the experts to conduct the program on a Semester basis. The learning facilitators include Practicing Managers as visiting faculty and Well experienced professors who have Business & Academic experience. These course contents are at par the top PGDM courses in Mumbai and Nationwide.
The course begins with 2 weeks of orientation program.
Common course work during the first year in 2 Semester with experiential workshops and seminars. The learning will be enhanced through periodical industry exposure.
The specializations will start in the second year. Each student in their respective specialization (Finance, Marketing or Human Resources) will take compulsory & elective subjects.
- Introduction to Business Overview
- Physical Fitness, Diet, Yoga and Meditation
- Indian Values and Management Philosophy
- Management Learning through Films and Literature
- Personality Development Workshops
- Transformational Leadership
- Negotiation Skills
- SAP / SPSS
- Business Etiquette
Character Building Initiatives throughout the course
- Socially Involved Projects
- Mentoring School Children
- 3 E Coaching (Evaluate – Evolve – Excel)
- Self-Awareness/Team Building /Self Discovery/Growth