FEES BREAK UP
- Details of Fee, as approved by State Fee Committee, for the Institution; 1,25,000/-
- Time schedule for payment of Fee for the entire Programme: By the end of the Academic year for each year
- No. of Fee waivers granted with amount and name of students: Institutional and Minority Scholarship granted @ 10% of fees.
- Criteria for Fee waivers/scholarship: Institutional and Minority
- Any other fees please specify
|IT Lab Charges||10000|
|Sports & Cultural Activities||12000|
Being a Minority Institute. preference is given for admissions to students belonging to the Bunts Community. The other matters regarding reservation in terms of Eligibility criteria for admission is as per prescribed standard norms.
Any graduate level degree from any stream with min 50% marks and Any entrance exam for MBA-CMAT,MAH-CET,ATMA,MAT or Any other equivalent Entrance Exam. The Institute shall conduct a personal interview and group discussion of shortlisted candidates who have applied for admission. A merit list shall be put up of selected students as per the following criteria:
|Score in the Common Admission test||40%|
|Group Discussion/ Personal Interview||40%|
|Score for Academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree.||10%|
|Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular and co-curricular activities,||10%|
DOCUMENT RETENTION POLICY
The Institute clarifies that for the Admission Procedure, No Original Documents shall be retained by the Institute. Only attested true copies shall be taken from the students.