If you are looking to take career to the next level with perhaps a management degree. You would need to check out various factors before you finally zero in to the perfect college. We’ll be keeping our focus short and precise to Mumbai and share some insights on the tips for choosing an institute offering PGDM programme in Mumbai.
You may know this already, that a good institute not only paves the way for an awesome career but also helps shape your character and thoughts.
UKS is an institute offering PGDM programme in Mumbai which is a 2 years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) approved by AICTE & DTE with specialization in Marketing, Finance and HR.
The course has been designed with the following objectives
- Prepare the students for good placement & to be successful professionals
- Overall development of personality- Physical, Mental & Spiritual
- To provide a strong Business Management orientation to students focusing on enhancing :
- Ability & Will to Create
- Ability & Will to Plan
- Ability & Will to Act
- Ability & Will to Lead
Unique learning systems
To achieve the above objectives, we will be using some of the unique learning systems.
- Classroom learning through different simulations like – Cases & Case-lets, discussions, Role Plays, Business Games, Compulsory workshops and seminars, Quiz, Field work, Project Study & discussions, Round table with senior professionals to ensure that we provide the best PGDM Courses in Mumbai.
- Students will have 4 days of classroom sessions & 2 days of handson learning in organizations in a week.
- We will have tie-ups with foreign universities for knowledge sharing, affiliations, student exchange and Faculty exchange programs.
- Students will be mentored by experts from the field & also by the faculty members.
- Video conferring with expert professors.
- Research project work during vacations.
- Compulsory Research Project.
- Compulsory workshops, Guest Lectures & Seminars.
The course begins with 2 weeks of orientation program.
Common course work during the first year in 2 Semester with experiential workshops and seminars. The learning will be enhanced through periodical industry exposure.
The specializations will start in the second year. Each student in their respective specialization (Finance, Marketing or Human Resources) will take compulsory & elective subjects.
- Introduction to Business Overview
- Physical Fitness, Diet, Yoga and Meditation
- Indian Values and Management Philosophy
- Management Learning through Films and Literature
- Personality Development Workshops
- Transformational Leadership
- Negotiation Skills
- SAP / SPSS
- Business Etiquette
Character Building Initiatives throughout the course
- Socially Involved Projects
- Mentoring School Children
- 3 E Coaching (Evaluate – Evolve – Excel)
- Self-Awareness/Team Building /Self Discovery/Growth