Course – PGDM – AICTE and DTE Approved (Two years Full time course in Management Studies)
Eligibility Criteria – Any graduate level degree from any stream with min 50% marks and Any entrance exam for MBA-CMAT,MAH-CET,ATMA,MAT or Any other equivalent Entrance Exam. The Institute shall conduct a personal interview and group discussion of shortlisted candidates who have applied for admission. A merit list shall be put up of selected students as per the following criteria:
|Score in the Common Admission test||40%|
|Group Discussion/ Personal Interview||40%|
|Score for Academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree.||10%|
|Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular and co-curricular activities,||10%|
- Admission campaigns begin as early as December. As a part of the Admissions promotional campaign, admission counseling seminars are conducted at various degree colleges which do not have their own Post Graduate Management Program. Students are addressed and all their queries regarding the MBA admission process are cleared. They are made aware of the criteria for admission and about the importance of giving the Entrance exam before the stipulated time. Student details are collected in a datasheet for further reference. The concerned colleges are also requested to put up our Admission related posters on their notice boards and at strategic places like the college library.
- The Database is used to follow-up the students. Interested students are invited to college for a one-to one counseling session in which the students are given detailed information about the college, course conducted, fees details, facilities provided etc. Interested students who fulfill the criteria have to fill the admission form and submit it along with the necessary documents.
- Our Academic partner also conducts ‘weekend sessions’, which are admission related entrance tests, group discussions and personal interviews and students are also called for such weekend sessions in order to clear doubts and to gauge the aptitude of the students.
List of documents to be submitted (Attested Photocopies)
- SSC Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- HSC Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet (All semesters) and Passing Certificate
- Marks obtained at the Qualifying Exam (e.g. MH -CET/CMAT/ATMA etc)
- Aadhaar Card (compulsory)
- Address Proof (Ration Card / Passport /Voter Id /Electricity Bill)
- Income-Proof Certificate of Self or Parent
- Birth Certificate/Domicile Certificate (if not born in Maharashtra)
- 2 PP size Photos
- Caste Certificate (where applicable)
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (where applicable)
- Gap Certificate (where applicable)
- Student Undertaking with respect to the Student Guidelines.
- Duly Filled UKS Admission Form